Stephen Zollman - Vote for him!!
Stephen Zollman - A social environmental justice candidate with an MBA & JD? Perfect!
Stephen Zollman gets my vote for Sebastopol City Council. I urge you to cast a vote for him. What an amazing background. Let’s start with the fact that he’s former military and is super well educated. Just think for a minute about the gazillion directions he could have gone in his career. But he chose to be a public defender. He chose to serve youth and domestic violence survivors. This guy clearly has deep skills and a deep commitment to doing the right thing for the right reasons. Am I going to vote for him, the candidate with the skills and the heart? OK, that’s a big YES!
Donate? Endorse? If you agree that Stephen is an excellent candidate, please consider endorsing him and donating (any amount is meaningful!). To be added to Stephen's endorsement list, email his campaign team at firstname.lastname@example.org To donate to Stephen's campaign, click here (every donation counts!).
Check out Stephen's Website here, and his endorsements here.
Stephen Zollman's priorities, from his recent mailer:
- Leverage partnerships with county, state, and federal governments to support Sebastopol needs
- Secure affordable housing
- Ensure stability go out fire and emergency services
- Improve safety by pairing mental health services with law enforcement
- Accelerate actions to address the climate crisis and build community resilience
- Support local businesses and create opportunities for youth